On to Fiona’s Fact File with Heidi Swain, name 5 facts about you, such as you snore, best moment, are you scared of spiders maybe?
1. I have 5 tattoos, although if you haven’t known me forever, you’d probably think I have 4. Cryptic!
2. I discovered I had become a Sunday Times Bestselling author while sitting in my car in the Harford Park and Ride car park on the outskirts of Norwich. Oh, the glamour!
3. As well as a teaching assistant, I used to be a gardener and briefly had my own garden design business.
4. I don’t drink coffee. I know that’s going to lose me a Swainette or two… if it’s any consolation, I LOVE the smell, it’s the taste I don’t like.
5. I’m rubbish at sitting still. I always have to be doing something – reading, writing a list, planning a book. I find it impossible to just sit and do nothing. I like to feel that I’ve wrung every last second out of each and every day!
You can find Heidis latest book here: the Christmas Tree https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08QQL2STV/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_S0FG9BSDH330A2RN1K24
You can find our book club herehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/876922556116687/?ref=share